Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pilot Sugar Rush Episode

Hi!

This is Lorinda. I just decided to create a new blog. Well, I have several blogs running already. I suddenly felt that something is still missing. So I made up my mind of making a new one and this time it will be one hell of a blog!!!

Why?

Thats because I want to put everything from my sugar rush here. No niche. This would be about everything that comes to my mind. When I feel like writing and sharing something, I'll make sure I'll post it here. It could be about me, current events, news, entertainment, sports, gossip, everything! I'll do some reviews, make comment on something. More like everything under the sun!

So, please do hop in, and join the ride because I am gonna make a journey out of this blog!

You can always hit the subscribe button to receive updates on this blog. See Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment