Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Blogging Coach???

If you like watching videos from youtube you shoud've seen one of her videos. She is so freaking hilarious and her videos are all addictive. I am talking about Jenna Mourey or JennaMarbles online. She is such a hot young lady who has million hits on her video channel.

Since I found her on youtube, I always keep a dose of her videos everyday. I just found this today and declaring that as a blogger myself, this will be my favorite JennaMourey Vlog! This is about Jenna Marbles as the Biggest Blogger Coach! This is like her version of being one of the coaches in the show "The Biggest Loser"

You should watch this video and I bet you'll crave for some more!

Without any further adieu here she is, Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment