Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bonding Time with Ashly

Like I said with my previous post on how I celebrated my runniversary, I spent the whole day with my daughter Ashly. We played a lot today, we watched videos of different nursery rhymes on youtube. She have her favorite already. She loves the Twinkle twinkle Little star version of The Wiggles. It could be because of the ballerina dancing on their video. Then I tried playing a lot of videos from this band we just saw from youtube. She seems to like them all. Every time I play one, Ashly is so quiet and focused on watching them.

I wanna share the videos she loved the most:





These band are also so cool, because I found out that they are really for kids intelligence. I found their Official Website at http://www.thewiggles.com.au/ca/home/ and you can know more about the band here.


No comments:

Post a Comment