Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To be or Not To be

I am thinking of buying a domain name for this one.

I dont know if I am being impulsive or just stupid. I haven't made any networks yet to build traffic for this one. Its because I want readers to have a lot to read already when they happen to visit my blog. Well, a domain name is still in the plan though. But as of now, I am still focusing on the contents for this. 

If you happen to drop by and read this post, and the name is still under blogspot, I need your comment if I am gonna buy one or not. Also, if you read this article and noticed that the name is already a .com, comment if I did a good job ^_^

Sharing ideas is always nice. Specially for undecided people like me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment