Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are You The Next TOP DROPPER?

Thats Right! I'll be giving away linkys to the Top Dropper of the month.

Well, I know this is not new to all of you veteran bloggers out there, but come on! Give the newbie blog a chance! Hahaha!

So I decided to make a link space on the top of my blog for Top Droppers on Entrecard each month, and for visitors who leaves comment as well. I am also going to give a link space for those who follow my blog through Google Friend Connect randomly.

Just make sure that you have your blog buttons ready! I might wanna get  yours. No link back required ^_^

Top Dropper link will start next month so keep your drops coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment