Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Dont Cook

I really dont.

I am not a kitchen person. But just the other day, I craved for vegetables and I just feel like doing it myself. So I decided to go to the supermarket and pick the vegetebles I like and thought of mixing them all.

Those vegetables include: carrots, cabbage, baguio beans, cauliflower and brocolli. Chopsuey it is. When I arrived home and about to cook, husband wants to include some more Pechay Baguio so he asked our helper to run to the nearest market to buy one.

So here I am, cam whoring the experience of cooking.


And for the finale, just take a look at the outcome, and judge the taste. Leave your judgement at the comment box. Thank You ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment