Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chuck Bartowski

Whenever I have my days off, aside from spending it playing with my daughters, I usually do some TV series marathon and as of this moment, I am catching up on Chuck.


My husband was the first one to finish the series though. A few weeks ago I started watching it from its pilot episode. The story is so cool and funny. I love how it represents the importance of family and friends in your life.


To give you a brief preview of this story, it evolves around Chuck Bartowski (Zacary Levi)- an average computer geek working for BuyMore who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working in the CIA; the message embeds the only remaining copy of the world's greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain. The message, a copy of the world’s greatest database of secret information, imprints into Chuck’s brain fanning the flame on the NSA and the CIA. Both agencies want to recover the intelligence and tell off Major John Casey and Agent Sarah Walker to retrieve the data.


As of now I am still enjoying the second season and I am aiming to finish all the seasons in a month.


Are you also watching this series? I am not a spoiler-hater so you can go ahead and post your favorite scenes or whatever you wanna  say about this TV series on the comments. Its always nice to share an opinion about something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment