Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My New Baby

Like what I said in my previous post here, I need a Heart Rate Monitor. 


Well I never got any help though, so yesterday I decided to go at the Mall of Asia and gave a visit at Toby's. Gosh! Polars are quite expensive for my budget. Good thing theres this other brand for HRM that is a little less in price but good in quality.


I got the Sportline Solo 920. Pretty much below my budget, so I still got to buy a new running cap and socks to be able to spend all the GCs that I got. 


Look at this one while in my wrist :)
:)) Love it! 



Here are its features:

  • Patented One-Touch Technology
  • ECG accurate heart rate reading
  • No chest belt required
  • Programs your heart rate zone
  • Out-of-zone alarm
  • Measures calories burned
  • Time (12/24 Hour Setting)
  • Backlight
  • Alarm
  • Hourly chime
  • Chronograph
  • Calendar
  • Count-down timer
  • Large digital display
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

I so love my new baby. Hopefully we work out together as well like my running shoes. These partners are my investments to myself getting fit and healthy.

O by the way, here are the other buddies that I got with the GCs:
my new runnr cap :)
3 pairs of Runnrs socks
Back of the packaging, zoom if you wanna see the price :)
Please leave a comment if I made the right choice or not ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment