Hi! My name is Lorinda and Thank You for visiting my blog. Please be a Follower and Leave a Message

This is also the page for our beautiful puppies under "LHENILO KENNEL" please visit the the Lhenilo Kennel Tab to know more about our dogs.

Monday, August 1, 2011

If a door is closed, A window will open

I've been jobless since I graduated.

I took care of our family business and got married after. My husband didn't allow me to work so I could take care of our kids.

Then came last year when my second daughter keeps on getting sick and my first daughter started going to school. I decided to break a leg and search for a job.

I became a Technical Support Representative in one of the biggest BPO Company here in the Philippines. I did everything to perform well in this job. Its pretty hard at first though because this is my very first fulltime job. First time in the corporate world.

I got culture shocked honestly. Everything is different. But I managed to do what I am expected to do while at work. I did everything I can to provide the best customer service experience for my customers.

There are just some things that we cant over rule.

Yesterday, I lost the very first job that I loved. I wasn't eligible for regularization. The news the broke my heart.

Well, I am very much aware of my weaknesses. I know every thing that is going on and somehow I am expecting this. But not this fast. And besides, I am still hopeful that I will make it. Unfortunately, I didn't.

Tomorrow is a new day. I am going back to that company to start arranging my clearance, exit interview and everything. Hopefully I could still be rehired in a different account or something in just a short time. If not, I might go ahead and search for another opportunities outside this company that I so loved.

I gotta work and I gotta have it quick! I cant stay jobless no more. My husband needs me, my kids need me. I have obligations.

This thing that happened to me is so sad. I have expectations as well and I have big plans working here but... this happened.

I gotta move on... Face the future... Search that window... and learn from the past...

If you had this experience before, how did you get up from it? Until now I still feel the bitterness inside me. I admit. I feel down. I feel like I am a failure. But I know in my mind that I gotta do something, and I gotta do it fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment